- 10/22/17VisitMichigan State(Basketball)
- 09/09/17VisitMichigan State(Basketball)
- 08/04/17CommittedMichigan State(Basketball)
- 02/26/17VisitMichigan State(Basketball)
- 09/02/16VisitMichigan State(Basketball)
- 06/18/16OfferMichigan State(Basketball)
- 02/17/16VisitXavier University(Basketball)
- 08/08/15OfferOakland University(Basketball)
- 07/11/15OfferDetroit Mercy(Basketball)
- 02/24/15VisitMichigan State(Basketball)
Motion in Kithier case to be heard January 11, 2018
DETROIT, MI – Attorneys Ven Johnson and Steve Fishman announced today that their Motion for Preliminary Injunction in the case of sidelined basketball star Thomas Kithier will be heard on Thursday, January 11, 2018.
The hearing will take place before District Judge Marianne O. Battani at the United States District Court, Theodore Levin U.S. Courthouse, 231 W. Lafayette Boulevard, Detroit, Michigan at 2:00 PM.
Johnson and Fishman filed an emergency motion for a preliminary injunction Tuesday night. In their motion, they argued that if forced to wait for the lawsuit to play out Kithier would be left with “no adequate remedy…,” as he is currently ineligible for the entire season. They want Kithier reinstated and back on the Clarkston High School basketball team by Janaury 15th.
- Recruiting Activity
- 01/05/2018Motion in Kithier case to be heard January 11, 2018
- 12/16/2017High Profile Trial Attorneys, Ven Johnson and Steven Fishman, Hired by High School Basketball Star Thomas Kithier
- 12/08/2017MHSAA is alleged to have told Clarkston, "If Dakota had any balls they wouldn't sign the (transfer) form," of Thomas Kithier