- Grand Blanc 2021 SG Jacob Carlson received a roster spot from Olivet
- Sparta 2021 PG Conner West has committed to Indiana Tech
- New Haven 2021 SF Brent Wiles received a roster spot from Adrian
- Saginaw Heritage 2021 SF Parker Day has committed to Grand Valley S...
- Allegan 2021 PF Riley Scofield received a roster spot from Olivet
Cranbrook glides past Ann Arbor Greenhills 72-57.
Cranbrook pushed past Greenhills 72-57 in a CHSL Intersectional I matchup last night. The win is Cranbrook’s third straight victory and provides a sweep of Greenhills in divisional matchups this season.
Senior forward Jordan Roebuck led the Cranes with 21 points, while senior forward Sam Hauxwell put in 13 points and senior forward Jack Fairman added 11 points in the win.
Sophomore guard Finn Klein had 22 points for the Gryphons to lead all scorers.
The Cranes jumped out to a big lead on senior night, as they established a 21-13 lead in the first quarter.
But Greenhills found its footing and closed the gap to 30-27 at the half.
Cranbrook began its victory march in the third quarter as senior guard Ethan Purther nailed the second of his three 3-point shots for the night.
The Cranes led 52-39 at the end of the third quarter.
The Gryphons made a last-ditch effort. Klein put in 12 points in the final quarter, but it would not be enough to overtake the lead.
The victory moves Cranbrook to 11-4, while Greenhills falls to 1-11 on the season.The Cranes will now face Oakland Christian at home in a non-conference match up. The game will be held February 20th at 7:30 p.m. in the Keppel Gymnasium.