- Grand Rapids Catholic Central 2023 PG Kaden Brown was offered by Wr...
- Wyoming 2022 SG/SF Ramere Draper has committed to Kalamazoo Valley ...
- West Ottawa 2022 G Brady Bosma has committed to Heidelberg
- Warren Mott 2023 PF/C Jayden Hardiman was offered by Grand Rapids C...
- Dexter 2023 SG/SF Evan Haroldson was offered by Grand Rapids Commun...
Cranbrook falls to Riverview Gabriel Richard 61-37 at home, slips to 1-4 on the season.
The Bloomfield Hills Cranbrook Cranes fell to 1-4 on the 2021-22 basketball season with a 61-37 loss to Riverview Gabriel Richard at home last night.
Junior Evan Evans led the Cranes with 15 points, while Brandon McCaskill added 8 points in support. John Kersh had 10 rebounds in the loss.
Sophomore Luke Westerdale led the Pioneers with 24 points, with senior Michael Calhoun had a double-double with 20 points and 13 rebounds in the victory.
The Pioneers jumped out to an early 22-6 lead, but the Cranes found some footing in the second and third periods to stay in the fight.
But the margin proved too great for Cranbrook to overcome, as Richard pulled away in the final period to seal the victory.
The Pioneers shot 47% from the field while converting 50% of their 3-pts shots.
Cranbrook continues its CHSL schedule with a game at Ann Arbor Greenhills on Saturday, while Richard hosts Cardinal Mooney on Friday.